Quantcast

Tizen Studio 2.3 Import Wizard Issues

MH77

Hello, I am trying to upload a SS IPTV widget to my Samsung JU6400 Series Smart TV. I have Tizen Studio 2.3 installed on my pc and have tried both TV Extensions 3 & 5xx to no avail. Everything works normally until I try to import the SS IPTV Widget. When I import the widget I select the location that the widget is then go to the next screen and I get as far as to change version of project to >TV and pick > 3.0 then I should be able to tick the project and move forward but am unable to pick>TV and >3.0 the options do no drop down to select, and I can not move forward.  I'm reaching out hoping that someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.😀

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.