Quantcast

Tizen Tidbits: How to Duplicate Projects in Tizen Studio

Welcome back to the Tizen Tidbits series where we cover different aspects of Tizen app development.

In the third video of the series, we will cover a quick tip on how to duplicate projects in Tizen Studio. This can be useful when you want to experiment modifying or adding new features, without losing your current progress.

Tizen Studio is the IDE for web and native application development. In upcoming videos we will cover core concepts for the Tizen .NET framework.

Don’t forget to tell us in the forums what topics you will like us to touch in future videos.

View the full blog at its source

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Samsung Newsroom
      Samsung Electronics today announced that its Tizen OS will be embedded in Loewe’s latest premium TV, stellar, set to launch on July 15 in Europe. This is a significant milestone for the Tizen Licensing Program, which started in 2022 and is now rapidly growing in Europe and worldwide.

“This new collaboration with Loewe ensures that its latest luxury TV, stellar, will exceed expectations with the high-end experiences it brings to consumers,” said YS Kim, EVP, Head of the Service Business Team, Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics. “It’s also more momentum for Tizen OS, which has established itself as the software platform of choice for premium TVs. Moving forward, we will continue to push the boundaries of how users interact with their TVs.”

Loewe, renowned for its luxury and high-end TVs, has chosen Tizen OS to enhance the viewing experience of its consumers. In particular, the brand is celebrated for its impeccable design and use of premium and unique materials — including stone and concrete back panels. Building on that foundation, this partnership with Samsung underscores the mutual commitment of both companies to deliver superior user experiences.

Tizen OS, based on the newest 2024 Tizen licensing platform, offers a wealth of content and service options, making it the ideal choice for Loewe’s discerning customer base. With Tizen OS, users have access to a wide variety of features, ensuring an unparalleled entertainment experience. Key features include:

Samsung TV Plus: A vast array of free channels and on-demand content, providing a diverse selection of entertainment options. Gaming Hub: Access to top gaming platforms and services, offering an integrated gaming experience of 1,000+ titles without the need of a console. SmartThings: Seamless connection to smart devices in your home.  
      Outside of licensing partnerships, Tizen OS powers 270 million Samsung Smart TVs and offers an intuitive interface that minimizes the steps required for navigation and customization. Tizen OS users can stream their favorite content and play thousands of games — all on one screen — and every aspect of the TV experience is personalized and secured by Samsung Knox.
      View the full article
    • By Shashank Suryavanshi
      Hi, I've developed the Tizen app using the web and now after building it, the build is created in wgt format.
      I want to install the build directly on Samsung Tv so that I can test the app there once.
      I've already created the certificates and it's also verified by the Tizen team.
      Now, when I tried to connect the SamsungTv with Tizen using the Device Manager I'm getting these following errors
      The remote device is already connected by another one. This remote device is running on a non-standard port or There is no IP address, please check the physical connection What I've done?
      I opened the developer mode of Samsung tv and updated the IP address with my system IP address and in the device manager I added all the details what was required and after clicking on add button then I faced the above errors.
      Can anyone help me like how can we either create the build in .tmg format because Usb demo packaging tool is not supported now.  Or how can I connect the SamsungTv with Tizen Studio using the Device Manager. 
      I've read and went through the documentation from official site still I face this issue.
    • By Mahesh Gadhe
      As sometimes date and time for tizen  tv is not correct so is there any way to set system date and time from app through code
    • By THX1138Sr
      The last browser update on my qn800a was 4/14/2024, but the browser still can't render sites like knowledge.ca and bbc.com video pages. When will this be fixed?
      Very disappointing and will be an important future purchase consideration.
      Thanks