Quantcast

Add Your Watch Face Design to Smart Lifestyle Photos!

STF News

2020-01-06-01-banner.jpg

Looking to include lifestyle photos on your Galaxy Store product detail pages? Show off your amazing watch face designs by taking advantage of our Lifestyle Photo Asset Packs. Just like the Galaxy Store Watch Asset Creator, simply paste your watch face into our “Smart” Photoshop files and your design will automatically appear on the actual watch — with correct perspective, shading and more. It's that simple!

Photos Made Easy

Each Lifestyle Pack includes multiple photos of Samsung watches in different environments. In order to take advantage of the photos' special features, you must use Photoshop version 14.2 (CC 2014) or later and have a basic understanding of Photoshop.

These “Smart” Photoshop files use Smart Objects for the watch face. Update the Smart Object with your design and the watch face in the lifestyle photo will be updated as well. You can then use your new photos for the product images known in the Seller Office as Screenshots.

Download Lifestyle Photo Asset Packs and save time!

Click here to download

2020-01-06-01-01.jpg

Using The Lifestyle Photos

The first step is to capture your watch face design. Because the lifestyle photos are hi-res, the best practice would be to create a complete design in Photoshop at a dimension of 1669 pixels. However, if you have only created your design using Galaxy Watch Designer, the easiest way is to take a screenshot while using the [Run] emulator in Galaxy Watch Designer. Because this screenshot will only be 512 pixels, you'll have to enlarge your watch face screenshot later.

2020-01-06-01-02.jpg

To take a screenshot, click the Preview Capture button in the Run window.

2020-01-06-01-03.jpg

Open the screenshot in Photoshop and enlarge it to 1669 pixels. Select the full canvas area and copy it to your computer's clipboard by using the [Copy] command.

Next, open one of the Lifestyle Photo Assets and double-click the layer titled “Watch Face”. This will open the Smart Object.

2020-01-06-01-04.jpg

To change the default watch face:

1. Use the [Paste] command to place your watch face above the default watch face layer.
  2. Delete or turn off the default watch face layer.
  3. Depending on the photo, there might be several adjustment and/or effect layers. If needed, make any adjustments to help with the colorization of your watch face.
  4. Some photos include a “Light Streak” layer. This is to display a natural looking highlight on the round display window. Feel free to either rotate, change the opacity or turn off this layer.
  5. Save and close the Smart Object. When you return to the lifestyle photo, the watch image will update with your custom watch face design.
  6. Save the image for the web (Ctrl-Alt-Shift-S or Cmd-Ctrl-Shift-S) and resize as needed for Galaxy Store.
  7. Upload your new images as Screenshots on your Galaxy Store product pages.

More Photos! More Style!

Show off your watch faces and apps with style. Look for more asset creator lifestyle photos as we continue to grow our library, and tutorials on how to create your own lifestyle Photoshop templates.

View the full blog at its source

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By STF News
      Today, the definition of home life is constantly expanding as we adapt to new ways of working, entertaining and even relaxing inside our own spaces. Around the world, individuals and families are creating new at-home routines driven by technology advancements and shifting social norms and powered by innovative advancements in technologies.

Recently, young professionals are enjoying more OTT content after a remote workday, married couples are spending time both together and separately so they can watch content that matches their individual tastes, and large families are turning to digital voice assistants to help them access information anytime, anywhere. To take full advantage of these new flexible lifestyles, Samsung is introducing its latest Smart Monitor designed to help you get the most out of your time at home.

Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about how Samsung’s latest smart monitor M8 can make every day smarter, no matter your lifestyle.

View the full article
    • By STF News
      It’s no surprise that many of us spend more time these days working, studying and relaxing at home. But what if there was a way to make that time more comfortable, meaningful and efficient?

In line with the new era of home life that we’re experiencing today, Samsung Electronics has launched the 2022 Smart Monitor M8 — an all-in-one screen that combines key advantages of both a monitor and a smart TV. Allowing users to work and study even without a PC, and enjoy OTT services without a TV, the Smart Monitor M8 has emerged as a must-have item for the new era of working from home and streaming content.

The Smart Monitor M8 is enhanced for users’ convenience and features an even slimmer design than past models. Recently, Samsung Newsroom unboxed the device to see all the new features and details up close. Let’s take a deep dive into the new, all-in-one experience.

Easy To Install

After opening the box, we found that the 32-inch monitor’s neat white color really stands out. The device features a vertical herringbone pattern on its back that creates a sophisticated vibe, as well as an eye-catching attachable camera. The box also includes a simple yet sturdy-looking stand, a USB-C cable, a micro HDMI cable (micro HDMI to HDMI) and a tiny remote control that fits comfortably in your palm — a rare addition for today’s monitors. The monitor comes with a battery-free remote control that conveniently charges via a USB-C port. There are three external ports in all: one micro HDMI port, one upstream USB-C port and one downstream USB-C port. The middle USB-C port also supports 65W charging.

With a simple assortment of items, installation is easy. First, connect the stand’s neck to its base and fasten the bolts at the bottom. Next, connect the assembled stand to the monitor by sliding it into place top edge first and then pushing down until you hear a click. To disassemble the device, simply push the button that disconnects the stand from the monitor.

An Ultra-Slim Design That’s Easy on the Eyes

After assembling the monitor, we immediately noticed just how simple, neat and slim its design really is. Measuring just 11.4mm thin, the device is less than one-third the thickness of the previous version. Its warm white hue gently radiates a soft vibe, complementing any design or space. The organic herringbone pattern on the back adds a sophisticated touch that stands out even more when the monitor is installed in an open room setting.

The monitor’s Height Adjustable Stand (HAS) is particularly convenient. When a monitor is aligned below a user’s eye level, it forces them to constantly look down, which can cause neck pain. The Smart Monitor M8 can not only be tilted at different angles, but also allows users to adjust its height to match their eye level. This means there’s no need to use other items or stands to elevate the screen. The height of the monitor — measured from the surface of the table to the bottom bezel — is 3.6cm at its lowest setting and 15.6cm at its highest setting.

SlimFit Cam Makes Video Calls More Satisfying

The Smart Monitor M8 also comes with a wireless SlimFit Cam (1920×1080, 30p) that makes it perfect for video conferencing and online classes. The camera can be conveniently attached or detached from the monitor at any time. It connects to the device using pogo pins, which means there’s no need for wires. This keeps the monitor’s back uncluttered and streamlined.

In addition, with video conferencing apps like Google Duo built right in, the monitor makes it easy to participate in online meetings or take classes at home or in an office. It also comes with a Face Tracking feature that automatically tracks and centers on users if they move during video calls, as well as an Auto Zoom feature that subtly zooms in on their face when speaking.

Creating the Perfect Home Office Environment, Even Without a PC

In the work-from-anywhere era, it can be quite daunting to manage urgent tasks without access to a PC. The Smart Monitor M8 removes that worry by making it possible to work PC-free as long as there’s a Wi-Fi connection. The device’s Workspace feature combines all work-related services into one screen, while the included Microsoft 365 cloud service1 allows users to manage files using programs such as Word and PowerPoint even without a PC.

The Smart Monitor M8 also supports Samsung DeX, which allows Galaxy smartphones to support a PC-like experience, making it easy to connect to the monitor and start multitasking. Additionally, the monitor is equipped with Eye Saver Mode and Flicker Free technology to minimize eye strain and prevent flickering.

Enjoy OTT Services to the Fullest

When you feel like sitting back and enjoying a show or movie, the Smart Monitor M8 transforms into a TV thanks to the built-in Smart Hub, which features various OTT services such as Netflix, Disney+, YouTube and more.2 You can also view a variety of movies, TV series, sports matches and other content on demand — completely free — using Samsung’s proprietary smart OTT service, Samsung TV Plus.

* Remote control shortcuts vary by country.

But that’s not all. The monitor’s included remote control makes finding and managing content a breeze. Other features and enhancements that make the viewing experience even more satisfying include the device’s UHD (3840×2160) resolution, HDR10+ support, 99% sRGB color gamut, 400nit brightness, 2.2 channel stereo speakers and Adaptive Sound+, which automatically analyzes the monitor’s surroundings to optimize sound effects. The result is a rich content experience filled with detailed visuals and sound.

A Home IoT Hub for SmartThings

With built-in support for SmartThings Hub, users can easily connect their IoT devices to their Smart Monitor M8 and monitor their devices at a glance. The SmartThings app’s Map View function allows users to check on the status of devices including Samsung smart home appliances and Bluetooth, IR (infrared spectroscopy) and IoT devices. Plus, with voice recognition technology, users can even control the lights, home appliances and more while in the middle of watching a show or other content.3

The monitor’s built-in microphone enables its Far Field Voice feature, which recognizes voices even from afar, enabling you to control voice assistants like Bixby and Amazon Alexa.4 If users talk to Bixby while the monitor is turned off, the Always On Voice feature springs into action, allowing users to interact with Bixby and displaying the information they want on screen. Users can also use Bixby to switch from one app to another and manage videos or home devices.

With our homes even more central to our lives, Samsung’s Smart Monitor M8 is the all-in-one screen that complements modern consumers’ lifestyles. Combining smart and practical features with a sophisticated design, while offering consumers the ability to use their monitor wherever they want, the Smart Monitor M8 is the perfect choice for consumers who are looking for a new monitor this spring.

※ Some images have been edited to help readers’ understanding of the product.

1 Requires users to log in to their Microsoft 365 account.
      2 Streaming service availability varies by country. Subscriptions may be required.
      3 A separate SmartThings Dongle (VG-STDB10A) is required to connect to Zigbee devices (connection to Z-Wave device is not supported). VG-STDB10A can be purchased within April.
      4 Amazon Alexa availability varies by country.
      View the full article
    • By STF News
      Many of us remember playing with clay in childhood, making sculptures of all shapes and sizes. Clay is a medium that allows us to bring imaginary worlds to life in new and exciting ways, realize our dreams and create unique experiences that are special to us as individuals.

Jay, a professional clay artisan, knows better than anyone the charm of bringing dreams to life with clay. Through his partnership with Samsung Electronics, he managed to capture the monitor of every gamers’ dreams as it has never been seen before – the Odyssey Neo G9 at a scale of 1:10.

In order to hear more about the process that went into developing this extra-special clay creation for Samsung, Samsung Newsroom sat down with Jay to get some behind-the-scenes insights.

Embracing a New Subject Matter
      Having made a name for himself by crafting intricate sculptures of sports stars and celebrities, Jay is not one to shy away from a challenge. “As a clay artist, I am always willing to try different things and embrace new subject matters,” he noted. “My previous works are mostly about people or animals, but when Samsung reached out asking me to make a sculpture of their leading gaming monitor, I thought that this would be a great challenge for me.”

But sports stars, celebrities and pets pose different challenges to that of crafting products such as monitors. “The biggest difference between making human figurines and crafting this monitor with clay is that the techniques used are completely different.”

From Technology to Art
      People might underestimate how long a sculpture measuring just 12.5cm wide and 6cm tall takes to create. Given every intricate detail that has to be considered, paired with the truly unique design of the Odyssey Neo G9, the process was a labor of love for Jay.

“I wished to fully replicate the monitor using clay,” assured Jay. “In order to achieve this, I needed to be sure to include as many of its details as possible and sculpted the work in precise proportion to the real product.” All in all, creating the replica of the full gaming setup – including the monitor, a model of professional gamer Faker, a computer, a desk and a chair – took a total of around 10 days.

The unique design of the monitor meant that choosing a specific feature to highlight during the sculpting process was no easy process. But for Jay, a few features stood out to him immediately. “During sculpting, I wanted to highlight the impressive size of the monitor, which is 49-inches and filled my whole desk,” he noted. “The monitor has a 1000R curvature, one of the main things you just can’t miss about it, and when it’s turned on, its mind-blowing backlighting system changes color according to the colors on-screen. I just knew I had to highlight these things in my work.”

Bringing the Unique Form of the Odyssey Neo G9 to Life
      While the end result is truly impressive, the sculpting process was not without its challenges. “The thing that took the longest was crafting the curvature of the Odyssey Neo G9,” said Jay. “I had to sculpt the curvature of the monitor slowly using a small knife – something that was definitely one of the most time-consuming steps throughout the whole process.”

Thanks to Jay’s dedicated efforts, his clay replica boasts a perfect 1000R curvature, just like the real-life Odyssey Neo G9 monitor. “Along with its stand-out curvature, I wanted people to get a feel for its shiny finish that struck me so much when I first unboxed the monitor,” he noted. “To present this glossy white exterior as is featured on the product, I polished the surface of the clay to make it shine.”

What’s more, the Odyssey Neo G9’s rear infinity core lighting and CoreSync is one of the most notable features of the monitor. CoreSync is the technology that automatically analyzes the color at the center of the screen and radiates the same color lighting from the back – and it wasn’t an easy feat to recreate this.

“While it took a significant amount of time to fully represent the overall appearance of the monitor, the lighting in particular generated the most challenges during the whole process,” Jay recalled. “I spent a long time trying various methods before finding the best way to present this synchronous lighting capability. After learning about the different color settings in the lighting system of the real monitor, I decided to use LED lights with similar colors to mimic the system as closely as possible.” While this approach may seem simple enough, it wasn’t the only element Jay had to consider.

“The most difficult challenge was in finding a material to cover the LED lights in order to let the light shine through,” said Jay. “I initially used clay to cover the light, but the lack of transparency didn’t allow the light through, and when I tried a thin white plastic film, I still faced the same issue. Finally, I decided to use lamination paper, as it is both thin and transparent, which covered the LED lights while still letting light through. I was very relieved that my hard work indeed paid off.”

Taking the Monitor Experience to New Levels
      After replicating the monitor, Jay concluded that not only is the Odyssey Neo G9 a piece of technological innovation – it is also art. “Its appearance, the curved design and the unique backlighting system are what truly make it a piece of art,” noted Jay. What’s more, Jay’s viewers enjoyed the finished replica just as much as he did. “My viewers really like the work and even wanted to see more of the production process behind it.”

With this astonishing clay replica, Samsung and Jay have brought the monitor category to life in ways never seen before – just as the Odyssey Neo G9 itself is a culmination of Samsung’s efforts to transform the gaming experience for players around the world.

To see more about how Jay brought the Odyssey Neo G9 to life with clay, take a look at the video here.

View the full article
    • By STF News
      In recent times, we’ve all been spending more and more time at home – a routine change that has meant finding fun alternatives to our usual outdoor activities, including making use of our balconies or gardens.

For those who are looking to make the most out of this at-home outdoor lifestyle, Samsung Electronics last May introduced The Terrace, an outdoor TV that can be placed and used outside, along with The Terrace Soundbar.

As well as providing resilient versatility thanks to its water and dust resistance, The Terrace features a vivid screen for excellent viewing experiences. Read on for a look at a day in the life of The Terrace at home.

Enjoying Your Swim With Your Favorite Media, Worry-Free

One of the best ways to stay cool on warmer days is to set up a small pool in the garden for yourself or your children. With other TVs, if you wanted to enjoy your TV while cooling off, the pool would need to be placed far away from the TV to prevent water damage.

However, with The Terrace, you can place your TV anywhere you want without having to worry about any splashing affecting it as the outdoor TV has obtained the IP55 certification from the International Electrotechnical Commission for water and dust resistance. What’s more, The Terrace can withstand all kinds of weather conditions, even extreme ones that dip as low as negative 31° to 50° Celsius (~negative 24° to 122° Fahrenheit). Thanks to this durability, you can stream your favorite TV show while relaxing, or put on your kids’ favorite animated show while they enjoy the pool.

For those users looking for a summery soundtrack to accompany their pool day, they can take advantage of the rich sound experiences offered by The Terrace Soundbar. Offering 210 watts of sound featuring deep bass tones of the built-in woofer and cutting-edge wide range tweeter, you can enjoy the same sound quality as if you were listening indoors.

To make things even more convenient for your at-home poolside fun, all you need to do when playing music through the Soundbar is tap your smartphone onto it in order to connect and play your chosen music instantly.

Sharp Picture Quality, Even When the Sun Is Out

After a few hours of fun in the sun, it’s time to eat – and back-garden cookouts serve as a fun and easy way to recreate the camping experience at home. While you might be wondering how The Terrace can keep everyone entertained under the bright sun while the food is cooking, the TV in fact features bright picture quality and sharp dark color contrast, making it easy to enjoy a movie even under direct sunlight.

The Terrace features a peak brightness of over 4,000 nits and 2,000 nits on average so that users can comfortably enjoy video content even in the middle of the day. Furthermore, The Terrace features high visibility thanks to its anti-reflection technology, which reduces the reflection of light off of its surface, and AI picture quality optimization technology that adjusts the screen’s brightness automatically based on changing light conditions.

Thanks to The Terrace’s Tizen OS, you can choose from a wide range of popular TV shows and movies when looking to relax in the garden without needing to connect a separate OTT device by merit of the smart features the Tizen engine offers.

Take Your Outdoor Games to the Next Level

There’s nothing better than relaxing outside and partaking in a game or two while the weather is still nice after a good meal in the garden – and with The Terrace, you can even enjoy your favorite digital games while still making the most of the weather.

The Terrace is the perfect screen on which to easily play games outside, as the TV optimizes its sound and screen levels for your game without you needing to adjust any settings manually. Featuring a motion clarity feature, screen tearing is minimized while playing, making for more seamless and enjoyable experiences.

Taking a Trip Down Memory Lane With a Single Tap

At the end of a long day enjoying each other’s company, it’s time for the family to get together and take a look back over some precious memories. Thanks to The Terrace’s Tap View1 feature, all you need do is gently tap your smartphone to the side of the TV to share your media on-screen and get straight into reminiscing. Not only does this make it more comfortable for everyone, as there’s no need to crowd around a single smartphone screen, but it also lets you make the most of your photos on the intricate big screen.

The Terrace also comes with the Multi View2 feature, which lets you split the TV screen to enjoy multifarious contents at once. This lets you take a look over some past vacation photos on one side of the screen while catching up on your favorite TV series on the other, for example; the possibilities are endless.

It was only in the very recent past that we believed personal TVs were limited to the indoor space only. With The Terrace, users can expand the uses of their TV for all kinds of fun activities; why not watch a movie while grilling on the barbeque, listen to music while relaxing in the cool breeze, or enjoy the sunset with a family slideshow? The Terrace and The Terrace Soundbar lets you take your private outdoor experiences to the next level.

* Images shown in this article are simulated.

1 The Tap View feature is only available on Samsung Galaxy smartphones offering above Android 8.1. Tap View is available while both TV and smartphone are turned on. 
      2 The Multi View feature supports screen mirroring-compatible Android devices (Android 4.2 and above) and Airplay 2-compatible devices. Airplay 2 requires iOS 12.3 and above or macOS 10.14.5 and above. Some sources or applications may not support Multi View.
      View the full article
    • By STF News

Samsung Electronics today announced its latest advancements in mobile, wearables, TV, audio and home appliances with virtual experience, ‘Life Unstoppable’ to show how the 2020 line-up will enhance today’s connected lifestyles.

The ‘Life Unstoppable’ virtual world marks a new era of innovation and is one of many ways Samsung continues to push the boundaries of what technology can do. The pioneering and immersive virtual world brought Samsung’s human-centred innovations to life in a new, gamified experience.

This year, consumers’ relationship with technology has become even more integral as they have looked to stay connected to the outside world. Samsung technology defies limits, bringing together all elements of living, working, and entertaining, with products that seamlessly connect with one another for the most intelligent experience.

Today, the brand showcased its latest bold, revolutionary products including:

The global reveal of its latest lifestyle product, The Premiere – a smart projector which takes home entertainment to the next level Odyssey G5 as Samsung monitors continue to pioneer the gaming experience Brand-new additions to the expanded Galaxy portfolio with Tab A7, Galaxy Fit2, A42 5G and Galaxy Z Fold2 Wireless Charging Trio to help people keep up with demanding lifestyles RB7300T Classic Refrigerator with SpaceMax technology and the customisable Bespoke refrigerator range, all making their European launch WW9800T Washing Machine and DV8000T Tumble Dryer, both with smart learning solutions and auto-linking capabilities  
      “This year has seen us completely re-evaluate our relationship with technology, in a way that no-one could have expected,” said Benjamin Braun, Chief Marketing Officer, Samsung Europe. “At Samsung, we not only embrace these changes, but aim to stay one step ahead – already innovating with the future in mind. We are relentless in our mission to create bold, revolutionary technology and what better way to announce our 2020 line-up than with this game-changing virtual experience. Today was just a taste of what is to come from Samsung as we continue to bring you products that fuel a Life Unstoppable.”

Benjamin Braun, Chief Marketing Officer at Samsung Europe, gives the opening speech at Samsung’s ‘Life Unstoppable’ virtual press conference

Taking the Entertainment Experience to the Next Level Both In, and Outdoors
      Today we are spending an increased amount of time at home and TV, now more than ever, is something we gather around together. It connects us to the world as we watch the news and immerses us into our favourite entertainment. The appetite for the best possible TV experience has never been greater.

Samsung announced its all-new smart projector, The Premiere which gives you a big picture cinematic experience in the comfort of your own home. It comes in up to 120 and 130-inch models which save you space in the home and can be projected anywhere – all you need is a wall. A simple minimalistic design that blends into any living space, The Premiere features powerful built-in woofers, Acoustic Beam surround sound and cutting-edge triple lasers with 4K picture quality. The Premiere LSP9T is the world’s first HDR10+ certified projector so it delivers revolutionary colour and contrast that adds depth for more precise picture detail as you move from bright to dark scenes. This year, it will be available in Germany, the UK, France, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and Nordics.

This year has also seen an increase in the blurring of boundaries between indoor and outdoor space – more people want a seamless experience between the two. Samsung showcased the brand’s move into outdoor entertainment technology. The Terrace is the brand’s first screen built for outdoor viewing. The Terrace and The Terrace Soundbar have an IP55 rating protecting them from outdoor conditions such as rain, humidity, dust and insects. The Terrace Soundbar features Adaptive Sound, which analyses what you’re watching to deliver the sound quality to match. It’s the perfect companion to round out the entertainment experience. The Terrace also features anti-reflection technology to eliminate glare and its average of 2,000 nits of screen brightness and QLED 4K picture quality performs perfectly in any setting. The Terrace will be coming first to Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the UK and Switzerland in 55, 65, and 75-inch models.

Samsung’s entire TV line-up is built on a philosophy of bold, disruptive design and innovation. The portfolio offers a TV for everyone, including a world-first mobile-friendly TV, The Sero. Optimised to display content on the big screen with a single tap of your mobile, The Sero instantly mirrors your phone in QLED picture quality.

As the desire for great TV and content has never been greater, investment in the biggest and the best devices such as 8K continues. Pioneering 8K tech is something that sets Samsung apart. The flagship Q950 is a revolutionary TV with a thinner footprint than ever before – the infinity screen boasts a 99% screen to body ratio and stunningly slim 15mm profile. Alongside picture is sound and Samsung’s newest soundbars. The Q950T and Q900T have Q-Symphony that creates harmonious sound from both TV and soundbar speakers for an optimum entertainment experience (it is compatible with the select QLED TVs).

An Immersive Gaming Experience That Transports You Straight Into the Action
      Gaming is an industry that continues to evolve, it’s so much more than just a first-person shooter or adventure role-play – games have become a place to connect with others and share new experiences. This year has seen gaming platforms host fashion launches, festival sets, and even Samsung’s Life Unstoppable experience.

Samsung delivers the best possible gaming experience, whether that be on-the-go through our Galaxy portfolio, such as the new Note20, or at home with our QLED TVs and Odyssey monitors. The new flagship Odyssey monitors, the G9 and G7, boast a world-first 1,000-millimetre curved screen, one millimetre response time and 240Hz refresh rate, immersing consumers in the heart of the game. The HDR10+ QLED screen brings game scenery to life in true-to-life quality with optimised brightness and contrast. The brand-new Odyssey G5, available to buy now in select countries, joins the existing Odyssey flagship models. G5 contains all the technology you expect from a Samsung gaming monitor in addition to Flicker-Free technology that reduces eye fatigue so gamers can remain at the top of their game for longer.

Pioneering Connected Mobile Innovation That Builds on Samsung’s Legacy of Bold, Intelligent Technology
      This year, consumers have relied on mobile technology more than ever before. Mobile devices have facilitated everything from staying connected to loved ones and keeping on top of school or work, to staying up to date with gaming or fitness goals. Connected experiences sit at the heart of Samsung and the brand’s seamless Galaxy Ecosystem works perfectly together to help you get the most out of every moment.

With consumers working, living and entertaining in one space, the need for a compact entertainment device has never been more important. The newest addition to Samsung’s tablet family, Galaxy Tab A7 provides the ultimate solution to this. Its 10.4-inch screen housed in a symmetrical bezel with a premium metal finish provides a sleek and balanced design. With an 80% screen to body ratio, Quad Dolby Atmos speakers and long-lasting battery, the Tab A7 is the ultimate on-the-go picture and sound entertainment experience. It is also perfect for the kids with an all-new Samsung Kids app that features a variety of educational and entertaining content.

This year has seen homes double as gyms and the demand for fitness tracking wearables has increased,1 as customers search for ways to maintain a healthy lifestyle. To answer this increased demand Samsung today announced a new wearables device, Galaxy Fit2. Galaxy Fit2 is your perfect fitness partner, with a slim lightweight design, long-lasting battery and advanced tracking features.

It automatically detects and tracks up to five different types of activity providing fitness insights such as calories burned, heart rate, distance and more. It will also monitor your sleep patterns, providing daily analysis and a unique Sleep Score. The groove design can help reduce sweating and 3D glass display comes with over 70 different face options so you can swap out to best suit your style. What’s more, it runs for up to 15 days, extendable to 21 days depending on settings and conditions, without needing to recharge;2 so you can focus on your fitness goals without having to worry about running low on battery.

Galaxy 5G has transformed the connected experience and Samsung, with a large portfolio of 5G-enabled devices and end-to-end support, is uniquely positioned to make the true potential of 5G a reality. Samsung announced that a new 5G-enabled phone will be joining the Galaxy A series line-up later this year; the Galaxy A42 5G. Packed with all the features you can expect from an A Series device including a unique modern design and new quad camera layout, A42 5G boasts a 6.6-inch Super AMOLED display and instantly connects you to super-fast download and streaming. It is a device that keeps up, helping you capture and express every moment.

Last year, Samsung disrupted the industry with a revolutionary foldable smartphone. Samsung continues to pioneer the industry forward with the innovative foldable category by showing off the next generation of its foldable Galaxy Z portfolio – the Galaxy Z Fold2.

This latest innovation in foldable phone technology, now available for pre-order, builds on Samsung’s legacy of innovation – combining stunning design with revolutionary improved hardware. It comes in two colours – Mystic Black and Mystic Bronze – and thanks to unrivalled hinge technology, effortlessly moves from a 6.2-inch edge to edge cover screen display, to immersive 7.6-inch main screen 2X display when unfolded.

With technology now working harder than ever before, Samsung also recognised a need for a new charging station that can power up more of your devices simultaneously. Wireless Charger Trio is a brand-new wireless charging solution designed to charge compatible devices all at once, offering everyday convenience and ease.

Home Appliances That Help Consumers Customise Their Lifestyles and Embrace Sustainable Living
      Samsung is expanding its offerings of flexible home appliances with the Bespoke refrigerator. Launching this October in Europe, the modular refrigerator can be customised in a variety of ways with easy-to-update colours and materials. The possibilities of configurations are endless with Bespoke, as it offers consumers complete flexibility to create a personalised solution for their kitchens throughout every stage of their lives.

Samsung is also paying attention to the increased focus on flexibility of consumer’s lifestyle. Recent trends are showing that consumers are visiting the supermarkets less but buying more when they do, Samsung identified a need for refrigerators that maximise your grocery shop and keep food fresher for longer. The RB7300T Classic Refrigerator offers revolutionary storage capacity thanks to Samsung’s unique SpaceMax technology that allows for up to 385 litres of storage and three different height options, so you can keep up with longer grocery lists. Its energy performance also helps consumers maintain a sustainable lifestyle. Optimised to save, the Digital Inverter Compressor automatically adjusts its speed depending on what’s in your fridge, using up to 50% less power.

Samsung also welcomed a new era of smart, energy efficient laundry with the new WW9800T Washing Machine and DV8000T Tumble Dryer. The AI Washing Machine comes with an intuitive AI control panel that automatically learns your preferred settings and cycles. Samsung’s EcoBubble technology also maximises the efficiency of detergent by mixing it with air and water to turn it into soft bubbles. Powered by the iconic QuickDrive technology, the new line-up cuts wash times by up to 50% and energy usage by up to 20%.

When the AI Washing Machine is paired with Samsung’s new AI Tumble Dryer, it is an end-to-end personalised laundry experience. They communicate through an Auto Cycle Link to automatically set the right drying course for the load you’ve just washed. The new dryer also has A+++ energy rated Heat Pump technology which is Samsung’s most efficient yet.

For more information on Samsung’s 2020 line-up, please visit www.samsung.com

1Wearable Fitness Technology: Key Trends and Statistics for 2020, Codete, June 2020
      2Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as frequency of use and application usage patterns. Results may vary.

The Life Unstoppable Experience
      The Life Unstoppable virtual world was built on the Epic Games’ Unreal gaming platform for a first-of-its-kind experience.
      The entire Samsung ecosystem was brought to life during an immersive experience which transported guests into a virtual Samsung Home with key spokespeople and special guests: renowned British sprinter, Dina Asher-Smith; Spotify VP of Product, Sten Garmark; DAZN Chief Subscription Officer, Ben King; professional eSports player and Samsung Morning Star gamer, Stass ‘StenBosse’ Skopin. The platform enabled interaction with over 25 products across mobile, wearables, TV, audio and home appliances.
      The experience also came with a few surprises as viewers were able to find five collectable hidden comic books within the Samsung Home. If all five were found, the virtual world and speakers transformed before viewers’ eyes into an out-of-this-world superhero comic book experience.
      View the full article