Quantcast

[Infographic] 5 Advantages of Samsung’s Super-Smart 2021 High-Resolution Monitors

STF News

One of the main factors that can impact work efficiency is our monitor choice. Since it is a device that we use for extended periods of time, it is important to pay attention to such features as the devices resolution, eye strain reduction and adjustable design.

On March 21, Samsung Electronics announced its new full lineup of 2021 high-resolution monitors for the home working environment. These monitors come in three series: the S8, the S7 and the S6, all three of which provide users with vivid displays with high resolution from UHD to QHD. On top of the monitors ergonomic design that lets you use the product with utmost convenience, the 2021 monitors are certified for their eye protection capabilities, as well as for being environmentally friendly.

Take a look at 5 of the key advantages offered by the high-resolution monitors in the 2021 lineup in the infographic below.

High-Resolution-Monitor_Infographic.jpg

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic