Quantcast

Launch the native Tizen application using Tizen Studio?

Cartha

Is there a way to take the application files from the TV and run it on Samsung's Tizen blu-ray player?

I have a problem with the application from the Samsung Store. Its publisher left version 5 available for my Samsung UBD-M9500 player. This version does not work anymore, but on Samsung TVs it is version 6. The system is the same, so if i had access to the files of this application maybe it could be launched via developer mode on the blu-ray player.

Does anyone know how it can be done?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mahesh Gadhe
      Hello everyone. 
      I have one issue ...
      I want to delete files which are not present in response API from downloader folder of tizen device I have tries using tizen.system.resolve but has it is asynchronous call but  it is not working 
    • By lukaszdiekemper
      Hi, i have samsung profesional display QH55R with Tizen 4. The software is up-to-date 2350.
      I want to display my own web application or just a movie. I don't want to use the management panel from samsung.
      Display is connected to my wi-fi network. I instal tizen studio,  create new web project tv-samsung-6.5 (template -> tv-samsung-6.5 ->web application -> Basic Project) , change project required version 4.0, create Samsung author  certificate, create distributor certificate, instal distributor cetrificate on Samsung Display, connect to Display in Device Manager.
      I can run app on Display from tizen studio by Debug mode.  I build signed package and i have .wgt file.
      Now i have problem.
      In device manager when i try install application i have error:  org.tizen.sdblib.exception.SdbCommandRejecteException: closed.
      I put .wgt file on web serwer, and set in Samsung Display to run from url: "http://........ /file.wgt" and I have error too.
      I try to run some webpage from url, also does not work. (I can manually open webbrowser and open webpage but this is not the effect I mean).
      I cant find any information, how can i always on start:
      - run my tizen app on display,
      - run wideo from url/local file
      - open url website

I will be grateful for help or link to documentation.

• By 4cr4n1x
      When user selects input, keyboard opens and shifts app almost all the way up. Only 10% of app is visible with keyboard on.