Welcome to Samsung Tizen Forum

This is a user-to-user support forum for Samsung Tizen devices.

Register now to gain access to all of our support forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to ask a support question or post a general topic on this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content like a regular forum. You'll be able to customize your user profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This is a user to user support forum.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Alex

Samsung Tizen TV 2016 - how does it work and look like?

4 posts in this topic

Samsung Tizen TV 2016 - how does it work and look like? 

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I read a while ago that the 2017 version of Tizen that was in the new 2017 TV's was going to be distributed to the 2016 TV's in the Fall. Anyone know anything on this? The reason I ask is that I'm not all that impressed with the version that is on my 2016 KS8000. It needs work. I'm hoping that it is true and that we'll get it soon.

I had read this somewhere as well but don't know for sure. I'll post if I get more info.

FarmerBob likes this

Great. Thanks! It's been something that has been in the back of my mind that I couldn't completely remember and every time I have an "issue" with the Tizen OS, I think of it. So it's often.

I look forward to your reply with great anticipation. So great you could never imagine. But then the reviews that I am seeing for the 2017 line, it could be a curse. So . . .