• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By REBE
      GAIA TV Streaming App keeps freezing up after about 10 seconds.  I've signed in and it goes to my account, but it will start the video and then freeze up.  I can hit the return and select another episode to watch and it does the same thing. I've signed out and then signed back in and it does the same thing.  I've turned of the TV and went back to the app and it still does the same thing . I think there is some kind of security setting that turns it off, but I'm not sure.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
      Samsung - 75" Class 7 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV
      Model:UN75TU7000FXZA SKU:6401719
    • By STF News
      On March 2, Samsung Electronics held its virtual Unbox & Discover event at which the company unveiled its very latest MICRO LED, Samsung Neo QLED, lifestyle TVs, monitor and soundbar products.

The event saw Samsung voice its commitment to providing TV technologies that innovate and add value to user’s daily lives, especially given the important role that the TV has taken on in the home given the events of the past year.

Those who missed the livestreamed event can check out the video below or visit this link in order to learn more about the ways in which Samsung is redefining the role of TV in 2021.

View the full article
    • By STF News
      Ahead of the livestreamed broadcast, Samsung has released a brief preview of their Unbox & Discover event in the form of a teaser video. Beginning at 10 a.m. EST on March 2, the event will be streamed live on Samsung Newsroom and Samsung.com.

Take a look at the teaser video below and prepare to learn more about how Samsung is set to redefine the role of the TV in 2021.

View the full article
    • By STF News
      Following an unprecedented year that saw consumer viewing habits change exponentially, Samsung Electronics is continuing its legacy of delivering groundbreaking products for each any every consumer through 2021.

On March 2, Samsung will share its vision for how the company’s latest innovative products are set to redefine the role of the TV through cutting-edge technologies, beautiful design and impactful partnerships.

Join us at Samsung Newsroom and Samsung.com on March 2 for the event livestream which kicks off at 10 a.m. EST to see what Samsung has in store for 2021.

View the full article