Quantcast

Sling TV on Samsung Tizen TVs Slow Loading Channels

I recently signed up to sling tv streaming and have to say its better on apple tv. On my samsung tv it seems to be slower loading between channels. Apple tv the channels change as if its cable.  If I'm in the guide and click on a channel, I have to then click the "watch" button. I wish they would just remove that park, ON apple tv you click right into the channel for immediate streaming. I think its the way its designed, they should tweak it. Amazon Fire tv is not bad but the samsung Sling TV app needs some updating.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By REBE
      GAIA TV Streaming App keeps freezing up after about 10 seconds.  I've signed in and it goes to my account, but it will start the video and then freeze up.  I can hit the return and select another episode to watch and it does the same thing. I've signed out and then signed back in and it does the same thing.  I've turned of the TV and went back to the app and it still does the same thing . I think there is some kind of security setting that turns it off, but I'm not sure.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
      Samsung - 75" Class 7 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV
      Model:UN75TU7000FXZA SKU:6401719
    • By amdtek
      I bought 2 IPTV apps (1. Smart IPTV & 2. SmartOne IPTV) for my Samsung tizen-powered 4.0 TV. At first both played smoothly, each with different streaming service (paid & free).
      Now after one day it plays for like 1 minute, then freezes and hangs up.
      Can anyone help how to fix this?

• By dizzye09
      Trying to figure out why apps are not available on this platform.  Very discouraging that Tizen apps are either not available or not up to date .  Any idea why that is.  It makes it very hard to recommend anybody to use this platform and wish there were more updates availabe.  It this point this platform I would try not to buy if it was on a TV.   It's a shame because I like samsung products but their products with Tizen seem so out of date.

• By Swapnil
      I want to add a self signed certificate in Tizen watch to access secured web services.
    • By Hemant
      Hey Guys, popular Indian OTT platform app MXPlayer is not there on Samsung tv app store. Can anyone develop the one and make it available for samsung TV's.