Quantcast

Bing Weekly Quiz Not Working ? Dial 18552763666

Bing weekly quiz not working is without a doubt an advantageous path for taking care of such a significant quiz of maters right away. You can without much of a stretch get quiz not working call to our expert technicians and get simple to work answers for secret word recuperation, quiz recovery, bing quiz settings, arrangement administrations and so forth in under time you really anticipated. Aside from administrations accessible as needs be support bing weekly quiz not working help likewise gives help and required recommendations in period of pressing scarcity. For gaining quiz not working get any of the medium advantageous to you. Our live experts through different sources. Call to our expert technicians premises through complementary office. Engage in visiting with help experts. Get help by means of remote access administrations. These three mediums offer comfort to clients to its full. It is guaranteed that all the referenced ways will redress the issues with fulfilled outcomes.

bing quiz.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted Images

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By BGR
      Samsung finally consolidated its flagship smartphone lineup in 2021. With the discontinuation of the Galaxy Note line, all that remained were the Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra. Last year, Samsung followed up the S21 series with the same three S22 models, and we expect to see the Galaxy S23, S23 Plus, and S23 Ultra at Galaxy Unpacked in February. But according to a recent report, Samsung might axe the Galaxy S24 Plus next year.
      According to the South Korean tech news site The Elec, Samsung is considering decreasing the number of Galaxy S24 models from three to two.
      Samsung is reportedly using the codename DM for the Galaxy S24 series. There are supposedly only two models currently listed for this project: DM1 and DM3. Presumably, DM1 is the standard Galaxy S24, while DM3 is the Galaxy S24 Ultra. The disappearance of DM2 suggests Samsung might have canceled the Galaxy S24 Plus during the development process.
      There is one substantial problem with this report, as pointed out by WinFuture’s Roland Quandt on Twitter. The “DM” codename that Samsung is using stands for Diamond, and it actually applies to the Galaxy S23 series, not the Galaxy S24. The word “Diamond” even appears in a video URL on Samsung’s reservation site for the Galaxy S23.
      With that in mind, unless Samsung plans to use the same codename for the Galaxy S24 series, it seems likely that The Elec simply made a mistake while putting together this report. On the other hand, perhaps The Elec is confident that Samsung will reuse the codename.
      All things considered, this wouldn’t be an especially surprising development. After all, the iPhone 14 Plus has struggled to find an audience after the iPhone 13 mini similarly underperformed. And while Apple only produces a limited number of smartphone models every year, Samsung pumps out a bunch of budget, midrange, and foldable phones in addition to its flagship lineup. Internal codenames aside, eliminating the Plus model might make sense.
      Don't Miss: Snapchat Plus adds new customization options, users can gift premium subscriptionThe post Conflicting reports cast doubt on the Galaxy S24 Plus appeared first on BGR.
      View the full article
    • By BGR
      If you are out there in the world and actually think you need this monitor, reach out to me. I want to hear from you.
      As reported by The Verge, AMD held its RDNA 3 GPU event earlier today. In addition to a number of announcements at the event, the company also revealed that Samsung, one of its partners, is working on a massive 8K monitor. Not only is the company planning to release this massive 8K monitor, but it is also planned to be curved, taking things to an even more insane level.
      Unfortunately, the only detail that AMD revealed about the monitor is that it will feature DisplayPort 2.1 connectivity. The company says that Samsung will be revealing more details about the massive monitor at CES 2023 which is kicking off at the beginning of January in 2023.
      The outlet notes that, due to how the aspect ratios of ultrawide monitors work out, we shouldn’t expect a true 8K resolution from the upcoming monitor. Doing some basic math, the new monitor could come in at a resolution of 8,000 pixels by 2,250 pixels.
      One of the biggest questions is what the new monitor may cost. The Neo G9, which was Samsung’s more recent high-end ultrawide, debuted at $2500. It’s not hard to think that this 8K version might crack the $3000 price point.
      If you’re not looking to drop that kind of money but want a great monitor, check out our list of the Best computer monitors in 2022.
      The post Samsung is working on an 8K ultrawide monitor appeared first on BGR.
      View the full article
    • By yudothistv
      Background: bought a MU6300 (UN50MU6300F) 49.5" UHD model for $50 locally, with the listing stating that the price was due to networking not working anymore. Seller stated repair shop quoted ~$200 for repair (a techie diagnosed the issue over the phone based on the model, and gave a quote - seller does not recall exactly what that was). Having zero issues with just using an HDMI cable for a price like that, I bought it. Also, seller stated he could use Chromecast after issues started.
      Sillily, I missed, or maybe didn't make enough of, the note tucked away saying "only on off buttons seem to work."
      Basic non-smart TV functionality appears to be sans issue, but Smart aspects have rendered it frustratingly unusable.
      Networking (wired/wireless) is kaput. The Tizen interface is all but broken, and while my laptop identifies (correctly) an HDMI connection, the TV does not. Inputs are specifically broken in following ways--
      [Remote model: https://www.amazon.com/OMAIC-Universal-Control-Samsung-HDTV-One/dp/B08FQTYZ52/ref=pd_lpo_2?pd_rd_i=B08FQTYZ52&psc=1. The seller also had this model as a unused backup but it refuses to pair to TV: https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN50MU6300F-UN50MU6300FXZA-UN55MU6300F-UN55MU6300FXZA/dp/B07FS33P6X]
      Note - all inputs are received by TV sensor, per its blinking (though remote is old so can be laggy etc.). Non-latent input achieved via USB keyboard)
      Power button. Needs long press to power on. Also for power off, except that for that it restarts the TV. Home button press for ~10s was powering off into standby several times earlier, but seems no longer (possibly due to keyboard being plugged in?) Volume and channels up/down/press (accessibility menu comes up on vol press, but activating voice guide and attempting to press  "learn menu" does nothing - up down on the middle pad is laggy/misses inputs despite reception by TV sensor, especially the 'select' middle button on the pad). Directional middle-pad and select button Back button. Switches between Plus Live TV and a no signal (or a not connected screen, which appeared with USB keyboard in use). Pictures of accessible screens (in their 'process flow') are below, with a bolded annotation.
      #1 Connection Error. TV is in Plus Live TV (app?). Cannot press 'OK' though select button is working. No inputs work on this screen work except for back button, bringing me to screen in next pic, and the other buttons above)

#2: Live TV screen. Only the back button, which brings me to screen #3, and the above-noted buttons (that're useless on this screen) work here

#3 No Signal/Select Source.  Selection of SOURCE icon is registered, gets 'pressed down' on screen and plays a noise, but nothing happens, even with HDMI connected (I tried 2 functioning cables on both non-ARC ports). Pressing back brings me to #2. Reboot is needed to get Screen #1.

#4 - like #3, but from pressing Esc on keyboard. Not sure why the difference.

--
      I've looked into ways to access service menu from standby mode, but all instructions found are inapplicable to my case. I've also looked for external (ie USB) factory resets/reinstalls of the OS--no luck. If anyone knows anything about anything about especially either of those two things, I would be suuuper appreciative!
      I've been scouring the internet for solutions / troubleshooting for 5-6 hours now. No luck. And all the bloody level 1 service desk questions take up an inordinate amount of search results space. I will stop here, but likely will add a few more scraps of info tonight, as they come to mind.
      Note - I also posted this in Samsung Comm forums and AVForums, for viz--links arebelow, FYR. I will be sure update this post ASAP if any resolution from either.
      https://www.avforums.com/threads/broken-interface-networking-on-otherwise-working-smart-tv-mu6300f.2408872/
      https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/HD-and-UHD-TVs/Broken-Interface-Networking-on-An-Otherwise-Working-Smart-TV/td-p/2245252
      EDIT #1 - Forgot to add that the single-button TV controller is functional, but is not very useful (I haven't fully tested the functionality once I found the mapping of each of the input options, but I assume from earlier testing that it's bunk)
      Q: if Chromecast works, that means external device source via USB is working. If any of you think a 4k HDMI-to-USB adapter would work, how certain are you? USB-A ones are min $50, while USB-C ones are like 13$ --' ... . Note that I have to use a USB-C hub to connect HDMI to my laptop.
      I just want to get my gaht danmn computer screen displaying on the TV screen. I could give a sh*t if nothing else works (well, save for sound, but that's workaroundable). If Chromecast works, any thoughts on other alternatives for PC screen displaying? I would much prefer not to be limited to Chromecast functionality. Tangential note: Seems a WIFI adapter needs to be a LAN wireless one, specifically Samsung brand (the baestrds)--there are like 2 on Amazon that seem outdated and're like 150 or 200$. I saw something from 2012 about how to change PID/VID serials, but pffft what're the chances that'll solve the networking, if ethernet don't work.
    • By Samsung Newsroom
      Increasingly, contemporary users are pursuing minimalistic lifestyles that still deliver outstanding experiences. And, as they seek to live more enriching lives with less, multi-functional devices that perform a number of different tasks in one are becoming more and more important. Such devices truly do it all by helping the user avoid clutter while still meaningfully enhancing their quality of life.

Below, Samsung Newsroom dives into the Samsung Smart Monitor series, which delivers all the key functions of both a TV and a monitor, allowing you to utilize the solution as a monitor when working, and then as a TV when it’s time to kick back. After we unbox the monitor, Newsroom delivers some handy tips on how to get the most out of your Samsung Smart Monitor, which allows you to do it all while maintaining a minimalistic aesthetic.

Unboxing and Setting Up the Samsung Smart Monitor

Samsung Electronics has recently added a larger 43-inch, UHD resolution widescreen product to its M7 Smart Monitor lineup, and has also introduced white editions of its M5 line of products. The picture above shows the unboxed 32-inch M5 monitor. As pictured, the box includes the monitor, remote control, HDMI cable, stand, power cable, and the stand base.

Setting your monitor up is very simple, with set-up instructions included in the box. First, attach the stand neck to the base and then screw it in at the bottom. After that, simply screw the stand neck into the bottom part of the monitor, place the monitor on a desk or table, and you’re ready to get started!

After assembly, connect the power cable and press the power button located below the logo to turn the monitor on. Select your language of choice, connect to the Wi-Fi, and then connect your Samsung account. You are now good to go! If you’d like to utilize the remote control’s voice recognition feature, it’s a good idea to register your voice at this time as well.

Useful Tip ① Simply Establish a Wi-Fi Connection to Enjoy OTT Services
      ▲ Watching a high-definition video on the 32-inch M5 model

While most other monitors require you to connect them to a PC or other device, the Samsung Smart Monitor allows you to enjoy a broad range of content with just the monitor itself once you complete the initial set-up. This is because all Smart Monitor models are equipped with the Tizen OS-based smart hub, which removes the hassle and only requires you to establish a Wi-Fi connection in order to enjoy all of your favorite OTT services,1 including Netflix and YouTube, in stunning high definition.

▲ The 43-inch M7 model provides optimized multitasking and an immersive experience with its large screen

If you don’t subscribe to a particular OTT service, you can utilize Samsung’s TV Plus app, which is provided on Samsung Smart TVs. Select the Samsung TV Plus icon on the main screen, and you are instantly connected to a wide range of content, including movies, series, variety shows, news and sports shows. If you’re not sure what to watch, then the Universal Guide feature, which offers content recommendations based on AI analysis of the user’s preferences and what’s popular at the time, can be of enormous help.

▲ The 32-inch M5 model, which supports FHD resolution and the 43-inch M7 model, which supports UHD resolution

Whatever kind of content you like to watch, display resolution remains a very important factor when it comes to high-level viewing experiences. Samsung’s 43-inch M7 Smart Monitor supports 4K resolution, which enhances the quality of your content to an astonishing extent. The M5 model, which supports FHD resolution, also puts vivid, lifelike content right before your eyes. This high degree of resolution also allows you to closely analyze and minutely alter high-quality images when you are working on graphics or videos.

Also useful for when you are using the monitor for extended periods of time is the Adaptive Picture feature, which automatically adjusts brightness across 42 levels according to changes in the surrounding environment. This allows you to always enjoy your content in sharp, vivid resolution as the feature optimizes brightness according to various factors like the presence of sunlight, fluorescent lighting and darkness.

Useful Tip ② A Host of Connectivity Options for Laptops and Smartphones
      Whether you have must-share photos and videos to upload, or you need to quickly access a work file, the Samsung Smart Monitor has a connection option to suit you, with the lineup offering connection support for a broad range of portable devices.

The Smart Monitor M7 series features a USB Type-C port on the back that allows it to be easily connected to a smartphone or laptop so that you can get down to work quickly.

▲ A laptop is connected to the 43-inch M7 model with a USB Type-C cable

With USB Type-C cable connection, you can even recharge your device with up to 65W charging while you’re working, thus removing any concerns about running out of battery while you’re hard at work. This reduces the need for cables, allowing you to enjoy clutter-free desk space devoid of messy cables and connectors.

Another handy way to use screen mirroring is with Samsung DeX, which connects the monitor to a smartphone or laptop with just a single touch. First, pull down the menu from the top of the smartphone screen, then select the DeX icon. From the list of wireless devices, select ‘Smart Monitor’ to connect. After that, you can open up the application you were using on your smartphone right on the Smart Monitor. From there, your smartphone can be used as a touchpad or to do something else if you prefer to use it to multitask.

For an even faster mirroring experience, use the Tap View feature, which activates mirroring with just a quick tap of the mobile device on the edge of the monitor. Simply open the SmartThings app on your smartphone and turn on the Tap View and Tap Sound features, and you’re good to go! After that, simply tap the edge of the monitor with your smartphone, and you’ll see a pop-up window for the connection between your device and your monitor.

Apple users might also want to check out the Smart Monitor series’ first-of-its-kind Apple AirPlay2 integration. This allows you to view movies, music and photos saved on your Apple smartphone or laptop on the big screen. Connect your smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network as your Smart Monitor, then pull down the top menu on the smartphone. Select Screen Mirroring, and locate the ‘Smart Monitor’ option. When you connect your laptop to your monitor in this way, you can even create a dual monitor setup for even more precise completion of design and editing tasks.

Useful Tip ③ Optimize Your Remote Work Set-up
      After a long day at work, you arrive home intending to take it easy. But then, you suddenly remember that you forgot to complete a task while at work! Is there a way you could complete that task from home with just your monitor, and no PC available? With your Samsung Smart Monitor there is.

From Home, navigate to the Remote Access menu to find a range of remote connection options. Select the Remote PC icon, then enter the IP address and PC information of your work computer. From there, you will be able to remotely access your work computer and all the files on it. What’s more, save the accounts that you use frequently as separate profiles on your monitor to allow you to access them quickly and easily without having to enter your information each time.

By connecting your Microsoft 365 account you can even work on files on an external PC without having to connect to the PC itself. Select the Office 365 icon and log in to your personal account to access a cloud platform in which you can open and edit documents that you were previously working on without restrictions. Then, when you’re back in the office, simply access the cloud system on your office computer to continue working on the document you were working on from home. With your Samsung smart monitor, as long as you’ve got a mouse and a keyboard, you can work remotely with just the monitor alone, with no need for a PC connection.

Useful Tip ④ The All-purpose Remote That Gives You Complete Control

Let’s say you want to display something or play a video on your Samsung Smart Monitor but it isn’t convenient to connect a keyboard or mouse. In this situation, the Samsung Smart Monitor’s multi-purpose remote control is a lifesaver. This remote allows you to use the up, down, left and right buttons on the remote to control the mouse cursor and access all of the monitor’s functions from wherever you are. For frequently used web browsing and OTT viewing applications, there are even built-in buttons on the remote control that allow you to access them directly.

The remote control for the Smart Monitor series also supports a voice assistant that features nine different languages, for those times when it’s more convenient to speak your commands. This voice assistant can be used to control the monitor, as well as to access and navigate the settings, search, and Q&A menus. To use voice control, simply press the mic-shaped button at the top of the remote and say your commands. In addition to Samsung Bixby, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are also enabled on the remote control, allowing you to access a vast range of services whenever you want.2

And the Samsung Smart Monitor 43-inch M7 model even comes with an environmentally friendly solar-cell-powered remote control that does not require you to use disposable batteries. A solar voltaic panel on the back of the remote control contributes to protecting the environment by generating energy even in low-lit, indoor settings.

Whether you’re looking to work or play, the Samsung Smart Monitor is there to underpin your experience. In addition to being suitable for use as a TV when you want to lay back and watch your favorite content, the solution can also be used as a top-level monitor that you can complete tasks on. Optimized for the home-based, minimalistic lifestyles of today, Samsung’s Smart Monitor is enabling a smarter, more comfortable stay-at-home lifestyle.

1 Google Assistant will be enabled in June, and Amazon Alexa will be enabled in July following an OTN (Over The Network) update
      2 Availability of services may vary by region and each OTT service or platform is available after subscription
      View the full article
    • By Samsung Newsroom
      As working from home becomes more commonplace around the world, people are increasingly looking to arrange their workspace so that they can work productively, comfortably and efficiently. But despite our best efforts, sometimes our personal devices don’t offer the capability to review multiple files at once or switch easily between multiple windows as we might require.

This is where Samsung’s high-resolution monitor, the S65UA, comes in. The 34-inch wide screen with 21:9 aspect ratio can help you enjoy a ‘work-from-home’ experience that mirrors the one you have in your office, as you can easily work across web browsers, document files and messenger programs at once – all on one screen.

The spacious desktop screen of the S65UA lets you multitask efficiently and smartly without any extra accessories or clutter on your desk, and its ergonomic stand design lets you customize your setup according to your home working environment. In order to take a closer look at the benefits of the S65UA for those working at home, Samsung Global Newsroom tried out some of its leading features.

Easy Installation and Upcycling-Friendly Packaging

After purchasing new electronic devices such as monitors, we are often left with a plethora of packaging boxes and materials to have to deal with once installation is complete. However, the S65UA comes with upcycling-friendly eco-packaging, meaning you can transform the monitor’s packaging into various practical tools, including objects for your pets and small furniture.

The S65UA’s eco-friendly packaging user manual is also simple to access and easy to use. Simply open up the packaging box, take out the components, and then flatten out the box. With your smartphone, scan the QR code that is printed on the side of the box, and you’ll see a detailed guide to installation. The cardboard packaging box comes with a special dot design that lays out the box’s dimensions in dots rather than centimeters. This means that anyone can create furniture without the need for extra tools to accurately measure the packaging’s lengths.

The next step is to install the monitor itself. The S65UA monitor comes with a stand base, stand neck, power cable, HDMI cable, and USD Type-C cable, so firstly, check you have all the components you need to continue.

The ensuing installation can be roughly divided into two steps. First, put the rectangle-shaped stand base onto the long stand neck and tightly fasten the connecting screw at the bottom of the stand base. When assembling the monitor, all you need to do is just tightly fasten the big screw in the middle. Secondly, simply push the assembled stand base and neck into the back part of the main body, and you’re done. Gently push it upward and you’ll hear a “click” noise, which means you’re all done with the assembly.1

▲ Looking at the dented area on the back of the S65UA monitor, there are 4 additional ports (HDMI, DP, Type-C, LAN).

The S65UA comes with a variety of port types to allow for multifaceted connectivity. Whatever connectivity needs you might have, you can easily connect your monitor to your other devices. In particular, the USB Type-C port can be used to connect portable devices such as smartphones and laptops. With a single cable alone, you can go beyond just connecting the device to the display monitor and enjoy up to 90W charging and fast 10Gbps data transmission for both convenience and versatility.

Customizable Height with an Ergonomic Stand

Productivity can directly be linked to the environment one works in. Even if a device possesses the best performance specs, if it doesn’t match the user’s posture or field of sight, it will become uncomfortable to use after a while. This is why the S65UA comes with a Height Adjustable Stand (HAS), which lets you quickly and easily adjust the height of the monitor by up to 120.00mm (±5.0mm). Simply hold the connecting part of the stand at the back of the monitor and move the monitor up and down to easily and smoothly adjust the height of your screen.

When using the monitor at its highest possible height, you’ll notice that you have extra desk space beneath it to utilize or decorate according to your preference, whether you’re looking for a space to store those extra files or to place some small plants and other flora.

The S65UA also comes with a swivel feature that lets you rotate the monitor to each side by up to 30.0˚(±2.0˚) to further enhance your work productivity. Regardless of which side of the monitor the user is at, the user can rotate their monitor in order to look at the entire screen. This feature also helps you utilize the space you have more effectively. When adjusting the monitor angle, it’s a good idea to gently hold the bezel rather than the display to gently adjust the monitor.

The S65UA monitor opens up more desk space once you’ve oriented it to your desired place, making work productivity and even cooperative work much more convenient. Regardless of how many people are surrounding the monitor, you can quickly and seamlessly peruse the monitor as needed to examine it. Not only does this harness the 178-degree wide viewing angle of the S65UA to its full potential, but it also lets you check the content on-screen instantaneously.

Sitting in front of a monitor for a long time can put unwanted pressure on your body – and a lot of this has to do with our posture in front of screens. If you become used to slouching with your neck leaning forward, the surrounding muscles can become stiff and painful. But thanks to the tilt functionality of the S65UA, you can find the perfect angle to keep you sitting straight and reduce the pressure on your muscles.

Unlike traditional monitors that may have been too tall or too short for optimal viewing experiences, the monitor adjustment capabilities of the S65UA make for a working environment that is more comfortable. What’s more, when taking a break and settling in to watch a movie on-screen for an extended period of time, you can then adjust your monitor some more for the most comfortable viewing experience.

A Wide Screen for All Activities

The S65UA offers a wide screen experience that doesn’t affect your field of sight thanks to its 1,000R display curvature for eye comfort and Ultra-Wide Quad High-Definition (QHD) (3,440 x 1,440) resolution. In addition, the monitor delivers more than 1 billion colors enhanced by HDR10 technology, resulting in true-to-life images and next-level immersion. Whether it’s the dew drops on plant leaves or the small wrinkles on flower petals, the display shows images in vivid, vibrant picture quality, with all colors from light to dark presented without any light blur or clarity obscuration. This creates the best possible viewing conditions for when you need to concentrate on on-screen details, such as when you are playing a game or watching media content.

Those who are accustomed to using dual monitors in the office will find the Easy Setting Box particularly useful. By pressing the control panel button, located on the back of the logo below the middle part of the monitor, you can choose the best aspect ratio from various options whenever you want. Also, Picture By Picture(PBP) shows two input sources on the same screen side by side along with the Picture In Picture (PIP) feature which enables you to open up a small pop-up window within your screen.

Unlike when you have to use multiple monitors to complete a task, there is no need for you to deal with height or color differences across screens, and you can enjoy the near gapless continuity of the monitor’s virtually borderless design for uninterrupted and seamless working experiences.

In order to protect users’ eyes from becoming dry after working for extended periods of time, all monitors from the Samsung 2021 high-resolution lineup come with features that help protect the eyes, leading these monitors to be Intelligent Eye Care certified by TÜV Rheinland, a certification institution of global standards and specifications based in Germany.

New to the 2021 monitor lineup, Adaptive Picture eye care technology automatically adjusts the brightness and color temperature of your screen to one of 42 levels when the environment you are in changes – for example, when your surroundings become darker after working in a bright environment, the monitor adjusts its settings in response to the room conditions. If you’d like to reduce blue light emissions which cause eye strain, you can turn on the special Eye Saver mode by pressing the control panel button. What’s more, Flicker Free technology, which reduces the flickering on the screen to protect your vision, also comes in helpful to maintain your eye health.

In times like this when the home has become blurred with the workplace, the ‘best monitor’ has evolved to become the one that is able to be flexible in response to the user’s environment and delivers the best performance wherever it may be. As well as encouraging you to strike the best balance between work and play while working from home, the S65UA helps increase your work efficiency with ease and comfort.

1 When assembling the monitor, please refer to the user manual that comes with the product.
      View the full article