Quantcast

Apps will not install on Samsung Class 7 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV - UN43TU7000FXZA

I can't seem to install apps, I see the apps and click the install and it just doesn't install. I had no issue installing prior but now I just got Discovery + from Verizon for upgrading and found teh app but will not install. Samsung Class 7 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV - UN43TU7000FXZA

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By STF News
      Selling digital content is a popular business all over the world. If you are interested in selling your digital items in the Samsung ecosystem, then you need to learn about the Samsung In-App Purchase (IAP) SDK. You can implement Samsung IAP in your Android, Unity, and Unreal Applications.
      Since server to server communication is more secure and reliable, payment transaction should be verified from the IAP server. This is the second of two blogs on this topic. In the first part, we discussed how to integrate Samsung’s IAP server API into your app’s server. In this blog, we will learn how to communicate with your server through an Android app.
      Please go through the documentation of Samsung IAP SDK to integrate Samsung IAP SDK in your app. Then build your own app server for server verification which is covered in the first part of this blog. To know about server API, read Samsung IAP Server API.
      Get Started
      Let’s learn through a simple Android game. This game has an item which can only be used for a certain period of time. So, it is a subscription type item. If a user buys this item, then the item will be available after purchase verification.
      When the app is launched, the app checks if this item is already subscribed or not. There can be one of two results:
      The item is not subscribed, then the app offers to subscribe this item. The item is subscribed then the app gets the current status of this subscription through getSubscriptionStatus Server API. The subscription status can be active or cancel. Subscription can be canceled for various reasons. If the IAP server returns the subscription status as ‘cancel’ then the app notifies it to the user. Implementation of these two cases are discussed in the next sections.

Implement Android IAP
      At first, integrate Samsung IAP SDK in your Android app and register it in the seller office to test In-App items. When the app is launched, call getOwnedList() API. It returns a list of in-app items that the app user currently has from previous purchases. If the item is not in this list, then the app offers to purchase the item.
      To purchase any item, call startPayment(). This API notifies the end user if the purchase succeeded or failed. If the purchase is successful, then do the server verification. If your app’s server validates the purchase, then make the item available to the user, otherwise request user to purchase it again.
      public void onPayment(ErrorVo _errorVo, PurchaseVo _purchaseVo) { if (_errorVo != null) { if (_errorVo.getErrorCode() == IapHelper.IAP_ERROR_NONE) { if (_purchaseVo != null) { if (mPassThroughParam != null && _purchaseVo.getPassThroughParam() != null) { if (mPassThroughParam.equals(_purchaseVo.getPassThroughParam())) { if (_purchaseVo.getItemId().equals(ITEM_ID_SUBSCRIPTION)) { mMainActivity.setBackgroundPurchaseId(_purchaseVo.getPurchaseId()); new PurchaseVerification(mMainActivity).execute(_purchaseVo.getPurchaseId()); } } } } } } } If the item is available in this list, then detailed information of this item such as purchase ID will be available in the OwnedProductVo type ArrayList. To call getSubscriptionStatus Server API, we need the purchase ID of the item. So, send this ID to your app’s server to get the status of the subscribed item.
      public void onGetOwnedProducts(ErrorVo _errorVo, ArrayList<OwnedProductVo> _ownedList) { if (_errorVo != null) { if (_errorVo.getErrorCode() == IapHelper.IAP_ERROR_NONE) { if (_ownedList != null) { for (OwnedProductVo item : _ownedList) { if (item.getItemId().compareTo(ItemName.ITEM_ID_SUBSCRIPTION) == 0) { // Check whether subscription is canceled or not. new SubscriptionDetails(mMainActivity).execute(item.getPurchaseId()); } } } } else { Log.e(TAG, "onGetOwnedProducts ErrorCode [" + _errorVo.getErrorCode() +"]"); } } } Connect Your App with Your App Server
      Create an asynchronous task for communicating with the server. This task has two parts. One is to send purchase ID to your app server and the other is to receive the result from the app server. Use doInBackground() method for these two tasks. Return this result to your main UI through onPostExecute() method.
      Create a class which extends AsyncTask<String,Void,String> for server verification. Then write the following code in doInBackground() method to send the purchase ID:
      CookieHandler.setDefault( new CookieManager( null, CookiePolicy.ACCEPT_ALL ) ); try{ URL url = new URL("http:// "); //URL of your app’ server URLConnection connection = url.openConnection(); connection.setDoOutput(true); connection.setDoInput(true); OutputStreamWriter out = new OutputStreamWriter(connection.getOutputStream(); String y = ""; for(int i = 0;i < x.length;i++) { y = y + x[i]; } out.write(y); out.close(); }catch(Exception e){ } Receive to the server verification result using the following code:
      String output = ""; BufferedReader in = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(connection.getInputStream())); String s = ""; while((s = in.readLine())!= null) { output = output + s; in.close(); } return output; Now, create an Interface called ServerResponse and implement it in an Activity where you want to show the result from your app’s server.
      public interface ServerResponse { void processFinish(String output); } After receiving the result from the server, return the result to your main UI through onPostExecute() method.
      protected void onPostExecute(String result) { serverresponse.processFinish(result); } Test your app
      Let’s test the app. Upload your web app onto a server. Then use that URL in your app to check server verification in doInBackground() method. Keep in mind that Samsung In-App Purchase can’t be tested in an emulator of Android Studio. So use a Samsung device to test your app. Read the Test Guide before starting to test your app. A simple Android game is attached at the end of this article where app to server communication is implemented.
      This game has a blue background image which can be subscribed. If this item is not in an active subscription period, then the app offers to subscribe the background. If the user purchases the item, then the game verifies the purchase through the server. If the purchase is verified, then it shows that the subscription status is activated and the app makes the item available. If the user unsubscribes the item from the Galaxy Store, subscription status becomes ‘cancel’. However, as the active subscription period has not ended yet, the item is still available in the app.

Wrapping Up
      In these two blogs, we have covered the full communication between your app, server and IAP server. Now you will be able to implement purchase verification through your server. If your app is free but has some premium contents, then you can monetize your app. Samsung In-App Purchase provides many ways to earn money from your app. Go to Galaxy Store Games to find out more details about it.
      Download the simple Android game from Galaxy Store Download the simple Android game from here Follow Up
      This site has many resources for developers looking to build for and integrate with Samsung devices and services. Stay in touch with the latest news by creating a free account or by subscribing to our monthly newsletter. Visit the Marketing Resources page for information on promoting and distributing your apps. Finally, our developer forum is an excellent way to stay up-to-date on all things related to the Galaxy ecosystem.
      View the full blog at its source
    • By dizzye09
      Trying to figure out why apps are not available on this platform.  Very discouraging that Tizen apps are either not available or not up to date .  Any idea why that is.  It makes it very hard to recommend anybody to use this platform and wish there were more updates availabe.  It this point this platform I would try not to buy if it was on a TV.   It's a shame because I like samsung products but their products with Tizen seem so out of date.

• By STF News
      The key to successful marketing is building your brand and creating a loyal customer base that returns to your store to purchase again. You want consumers to recognize your brand, trust the quality, and anticipate new releases. Building your brand takes time and effort. From designing compelling consumer marketing assets to expanding your customer reach, in this blog series, I offer suggestions to help grow your customer base and ultimately reach your marketing goals.
      Selling Your Apps
      Success is generally measured by sales, and knowing how to price your apps can drastically help your revenue.
      Free vs Paid
      Offering free apps is a great way to create brand awareness on Galaxy Store. Consumers get to see your style and experience the quality of your apps without purchasing. However, if you intend to generate revenue, you should limit the availability of free apps. At any given time, I would suggest only having one or two apps available for free. These could be "legacy" apps that have been on the market for an extended amount of time. Or, a free app offered for a limited amount of time as part of a marketing campaign. What I would not do, though, is flood the market with freebies. Consumers will grow accustomed to receiving your apps for free and content knowing that they simply do not have to pay for your products.
      Try and Buy
      A great way to promote your app is to offer a free trial. Once the trial has expired, users are allowed to purchase and continue using the app.
      For Theme designers, apps are set by default to be offered on a trial basis. Once 15 minutes have elapsed, users are allowed to pay for the theme. If not, the theme will return to the default UI.
      For watch face designers, trials can be set within Galaxy Watch Studio. Developers are given the ability to set a trial period from 1 minute to 999 days. You can learn how to add the Try & Buy feature to your watch face designs by reading the blog, "Galaxy Watch Face: Try and Buy".

Price
      There is no magic price to sell your app. Simple apps may be priced cheaper than more complex apps. Popular apps may cost more than lesser-known apps. Newer apps could command a higher price than older apps. However, all apps have value and it is up to you to determine what value your apps have. A few suggestions would be:
      Don't offer .99 apps. This amount conveys "Cheap", both in price and in quality. Price "new releases" higher, then reduce the price after a certain amount of time. Offer different price ranges to see which sell best. Marketing Info and Resources
      Additional Reads: Strategies for Success
      Look for new releases of my blog series, Strategies for Success, where I continue to deep-dive into the many areas that can influence your market growth. Additional topics to include:
      Brand Names Building Your Fan Base Consumer Trends Selling Your Apps (this post) Samsung Galaxy Store: Tips For Marketing Your Apps
      Check out my video, Samsung Galaxy Store: Tips For Marketing Your Apps to learn more about creating brands, designing marketing graphics, social media tips, badges, and banner promotions.
      Marketing Resources
      Looking for even more info about promoting your apps? Our Marketing Resources page contains helpful information on promoting your apps. You can view lists of relevant hashtags to use on social media, learn more about discounts and coupons, as well as download guidelines and kits to help you get started.
      Developer Forums
      Post questions, search for answers, or just see what are the latest topics for discussion. Visiting our developer forum is an excellent way to stay up-to-date on all things related to the Galaxy ecosystem. To see the latest marketing topics, be sure to view the Marketing thread.
    • By STF News
      On September 1, Samsung shared more details on the next generation of its category-defining foldable device, the Galaxy Z Fold2.
      The Galaxy Z Fold2 pairs Flex mode with App Continuity to provide expanded usability, crossing the boundary between the Cover and Main Screen. To take advantage of Flex mode, you will need to use the Jetpack WindowManager library in Android.
      With advanced Multi-Active Window to control screen layout with more ease and flexibility. If you want your app to always appear in full-screen mode, you can disable multi-active window display for y our app. The documentation also provides details on setting minimum allowable dimensions and adding support for drag and drop. Finally, you can support multiple instances of your app with Multi-Active Window.
      Unable to get your hands on the real thing? The Galaxy Z Fold2 is now available in the Remote Test Lab. Test out your apps and ensure they are ready for launch.

Galaxy Z Fold2 in the Remote Test Lab

Catch up on all the recent announcements on the Samsung Newsroom or watch the replay on YouTube.
      Join us and change the shape of the future.
    • By STF News
      Start Date Jul 30, 2020
      Location Online
      Los invitamos a conocer cuáles son los tips a tener en cuenta a la hora de desarrollar para la web pero dirigida a dispositivos móviles y cuáles son las diferencias que el programador debe saber a la hora de dirigir tu producto a un browser mobile como Samsung Internet. Daremos introducción a diseño responsive, progressive web apps y otros consejos para crear web apps exitosas en plataformas móviles.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Autoguy
      I just bought a 43" Class 7 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV - UN43TU7000FXZA from Best Buy. It cost me $299.99. I was thinking about waiting until  the Presidents day sales but ended up getting it. The picture is very good but a little dimmer than I thought. 4K programming is great and I'm liking the samsung channels plus so far. Any suggestion on what to download? So far have netflix, disney, and amazon set up.

• By Alex
      The Tizen Mobile App Incentive Program, designed for developers around the world, has just begun. 
      All developers who submitted an app to the Tizen Store Seller Office can participate in the Tizen Mobile App Incentive Program, and make the Monthly Top 100 Apps to win a $10,000 reward. 
      The Incentive Program takes place from February to October. For general information, refer to the FAQ and Resources, and use Contact Us for any inquiries regarding the program. 

http://www.tizenincentive.com/index.do