Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
Alex

Samsung Tizen TV SDK 1.4

The Samsung TV SDK Team is pleased to release the Tizen-based Samsung TV SDK 1.4.

The SDK provides developers with the tools they need to begin developing for the Tizen TV platform.

The tool set includes an Integrated Development Environment (IDE), a light-weight TV Simulator for testing web apps, and a TV Emulator.
The Tizen-based Samsung TV SDK combines the best features of a TV with the power of web based technologies. By combining the size, input, and multimedia benefits of a TV with the connectivity features of the internet, developers can create innovative new experiences for their users.

Download: http://www.samsungdforum.com/Tizendevtools/Sdkdownload

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      How do you get HBO Go on Samsung Tizen Smart TVs? HBO Go is supported on most Samsung Tizen Smart TVs.
      To find out if HBO GO is available on your Samsung TV, go to Samsung TV: Compatible Devices with HBO GO and look for your Samsung TV model.
      If HBO GO is not available on your Samsung TV, you can use a streaming player (such as Roku or Apple TV), a game console, or stream HBO GO to your TV using Chromecast. 
      Go to Smart Hub and search for HBO Go

• By Alex
      Hopefully there will be a Disney plus app released for Samsung Tizen TVs. Disney announced devices that will be compatible but most TV brands are not on there yet.
      Disney unveils international rollout of streaming service

• By Alex
      In this video we are Unboxing of Samsung 4K Ultra High Definition Smart LED TV this one is 50 Inches 60Hz Refresh Rate Display Samsung letest 6 Gen series, working on Tizen Operating system, Netflix, Amazon prime video, YouTube, Hotstar, Google play movie, jio cinema n much more app in side with app store, Samsung Tune Station Dolby sounds System in side how it's work and look. HDR support HDMI port, USB port, LAN port, all types of port are given, super quality audio and video experience, live cast , mirror screen support, lag free gaming possible, 43" and 55" inches display also available same function, better than all tv in this Price segment

• By Alex
      Comparison test between 4K Ultra Samsung 50RU7402 and Full HD Sony 50WF660 TVs. Factory Picture Settings (Vivid). Direct led XR 400 vs Edge led 1700 PQI Motion Interpolation, which has better image quality?

• By Alex
      15 different tips and tricks on Samsung Tizen OS 4.0 (2018) platform. Demonstrated on 55-inch 55NU7400 UHD TV.
      You will find in this video how to:
      Reinstall an app 0:13 Disable Smart hub being displayed when TV is turned on 0:39 Get information about an input 1:11 Change input name 1:43 Connect Bluetooth devices 2:08 Switch to home or shop mode 3:02 Scan for viruses 3:30 Enable PC mode 4:08 Enable game mode 5:08 Enable or disable HDMI CEC 5:26 Enable or disable the ambient light sensor 5:58 Turn off sound feedback 6:45 Quickly activate the sleep timer 7:13 Find out TV’s IP address 7:49 Reset all settings to default 8:11  

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Alex
      How do you get HBO Go on Samsung Tizen Smart TVs? HBO Go is supported on most Samsung Tizen Smart TVs.
      To find out if HBO GO is available on your Samsung TV, go to Samsung TV: Compatible Devices with HBO GO and look for your Samsung TV model.
      If HBO GO is not available on your Samsung TV, you can use a streaming player (such as Roku or Apple TV), a game console, or stream HBO GO to your TV using Chromecast. 
      Go to Smart Hub and search for HBO Go

• By fragerardi
      I am developing an alarm management application on a wearable device. It is a Web application (HTML and Javascript). When the alarm is triggered, in addition to sending the alarm status to the control panel, it should record the sound all around the device. This recording should arrive, in real time, in the operations center, publishing the audio stream on the reference Wowza server.
      Thanks in advance!
    • By Sujan
      Hi,

I want to run a Smart TV application in Tizen Studio emulator. The application was not originally created using Tizen studio. The application is made using JavaScript library "TV Application Layer". 
      The application can be clonned from https://github.com/bbc/talexample .

To run the application in web browser, do the following steps using cmd prompt or git bash:
      1) git clone [email protected]:bbc/talexample.git
      2) cd talexample
      3) npm install
      4) npm start
      then go to http://localhost:1337/

I can run this app in web browser. I can also run any application in the Tizen emmulator, which was originally created in Tizen Studio. But I don't know how to run the above mentioned smart tv app in Tizen Studion Emmulator/ Simmulator. When I try to run in the emulator, it gives the following error:
      ""Launching New_Configuration" has encountered a problem. This is an error in the configuration file."

Maybe, it needs some configuration in both the Tizen studio emulator and the smart tv application.
      Please, tell me any solutions to run the app in tizen studio emmulator.

Thanks
      Sujan

tizenStudio_ScreenShot.docx
    • By Sujan
      Hi,

I want to run a Smart TV application in Tizen Studio emulator. The application was not originally created using Tizen studio. The application is made using JavaScript library "TV Application Layer". 
      The application can be clonned from https://github.com/bbc/talexample .

To run the application in web browser, do the following steps using cmd prompt or git bash:
      1) git clone [email protected]:bbc/talexample.git
      2) cd talexample
      3) npm install
      4) npm start
      then go to http://localhost:1337/

I can run this app in web browser. I can also run any application in the Tizen emmulator, which was originally created in Tizen Studio. But I don't know how to run the above mentioned smart tv app in Tizen Studion Emmulator/ Simmulator. When I try to run in the emulator, it gives the following error:
      ""Launching New_Configuration" has encountered a problem. This is an error in the configuration file."

Maybe, it needs some configuration in both the Tizen studio emulator and the smart tv application.
      Please, tell me any solutions to run the app in tizen studio emmulator.

Thanks
      Sujan

tizenStudio_ScreenShot.docx
    • By el_programmer
      PVS-Studio team regularly checks different open projects and publishes articles on the results of these checks. This time, Andrey Karpov (CTO) accomplished the checking of some projects that are part of the Tizen operating system and has detected about 900 errors. The article is devoted to the review of many of these errors and will be useful both for beginners and experienced developers.
      The types of errors that will be discussed in the article:
      CWE-14: Compiler Removal of Code to Clear Buffers CWE-131: Incorrect Calculation of Buffer Size CWE-134 Use of Externally-Controlled Format String CWE-393 Return of Wrong Status Code CWE-457: Use of Uninitialized Variable CWE-476: NULL Pointer Dereference CWE-562: Return of Stack Variable Address CWE-563: Assignment to Variable without Use ('Unused Variable') CWE-570: Expression is Always False CWE-571: Expression is Always True CWE-690: Unchecked Return Value to NULL Pointer Dereference CWE-697: Insufficient Comparison CWE-762: Mismatched Memory Management Routines CWE-770: Allocation of Resources Without Limits or Throttling CWE-787: Out-of-bounds Write CWE-805: Buffer Access with Incorrect Length Value It is impossible to describe all the 900 errors, that is why most of them will be provided in a list. However, if you wish, you can examine each of the found defects, using the information provided about the location of the error.
      According to the results, there is a prediction in the article, that the PVS-Studio analyzer can identify about 27000 errors in this project. This article demonstrates that during the development of the large projects, static analysis is not just a useful, but an absolutely necessary part of the development process. Get some coffee and cookies, as there is a programmer thriller waiting for us.
      Link to the article: https://www.viva64.com/en/b/0519/